Happy Halloween – Tricks and Treats in the Scary World of Finance
Tricks and Treats in the Scary World of Finance
Here are 3 things to look out for in your personal finances:
- High Interest Credit cards (up to 22%)
- Forgotten / unspent gift cards
- Unchecked auto-payment on utilities / services and subscriptions.
Take control of these scary situations!
- Prioritize to payoff those high interest credit cards as soon as possible.
- Don’t put those giftcards away and forget about them. Go find them now! You can check the balance and make sure they’re still good ( cardbalance.net )
- Review your auto-payments and contracts (internet, TV, cell phones, Netflix, Pandora, etc) – are you still using these services? Can you eliminate or contact the provider to see if they have a better deal?
Check out all the details on this video of the FOX4 interview.